Master 2 Assurances Caen :: Stoke cannot only rely on Xherdan Shaqiri for goals, says Pa
[ home ] :: [ submit ] :: [ site database ] :: [ forums ] :: [ register ]

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion
Stoke cannot only rely on Xherdan Shaqiri for goals, says Pa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Master 2 Assurances Caen Index du Forum -> Master 2 Assurances caen -> Stage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Mar - 10:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Stoke cannot only rely on Xherdan Shaqiri for goals, says Pa Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Stoke City manager Paul Lambert would like his players to help out team-mate Xherdan Shaqiri on the goal front.

Lambert's side sit 19th in the Premier League on 27 points going into the weekend's fixtures, but are six points off Eddie Howe's 12th-placed Bournemouth.

Stoke have struggled in front of goal but Shaqiri has found the net seven times in 29 appearances.

However, Lambert feels his side need to help the midfielder more to have a better chance of winning matches and remain in the Premier League.

"I don't think you can be too reliant on one player. I think it is a difficult thing for that to happen unless you are Lionel Messi or that type of player," he said.

"Shaq's (Shaqiri) done well for us but he needs a little bit of help as well. sbobet asia

"We need it from other areas on the pitch, if we get that we are certainly in the game. I think that's where, if everybody chips in with some goals, we stand a better chance."

Stoke are preparing to face Everton on Saturday at the bet365 Stadium and the home side have not beaten Sam Allardyce's team since December 2015.

They come into the match on the back of a 2-0 defeat against Manchester City but Lambert believes Saturday will be a completely different game.

"I think Everton cannot put their finger on it why they have been up and down. Sam [Allardyce] has come in and done really well," he added.

"I watched them last Saturday against Brighton and it is going to be a really difficult game, totally different from the game we had Monday night.

"Totally different. But we are at home, we have a big crowd here and it is up to us to try and entertain and win the game." sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Mar - 10:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Master 2 Assurances Caen Index du Forum -> Master 2 Assurances caen -> Stage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation