Master 2 Assurances Caen :: Car park collision
[ home ] :: [ submit ] :: [ site database ] :: [ forums ] :: [ register ]

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion
Car park collision

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Master 2 Assurances Caen Index du Forum -> Master 2 Assurances caen -> Discussions juridiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 13:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Car park collision Répondre en citant

Hello,

About a month ago as I was reversing slowly out of a space I banged a car that was directly behind me. To my horror the car I hit started rolling gently across the car park and came to rest against some sort of bollard. I was so stunned that I couldn't move as was the person with me otherwise he would have gotten out and stopped it as it was going quite slow. Anyway I jumped out and ran across to see what damage I had caused and all I could see was some paint damage on the front of that car and my bumper had a dent it's plastic. I went into the restaurant and found the owner's niece who was driving and told her what happened. She and her companion came out to look and all we could see was the paint damage then she looked at the back and saw a dent where the car had come to rest against the pole or bollard. Stupidly I didn't look as I was still quite stunned that this had happened at all. Anyway I wanted to give my name and number but the guy with her was adamant that there was no need but I insisted that he take it and give it to the owner so she could get in touch with me. So today 4 weeks later the lady got in touch quite irate that I didn't get in touch with her I dont know her and vice versa. I explained what happened and how her car had travelled across the car park etc etc then she tried to make out that if someone had been in the car they could have been killed. NOT TRUE!!! I'm not trying to get out of this I was responsible end of story but I feel like she's trying to make a bigger deal out of this than it actually was. She admits that her car is full of dinges scrapes etc so how do I know which ones mine. I didn't have the cop on to take photos it was my 1st accident and I was pretty upset. Just wondering what I should do next?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057797230
B2B Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 13:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Master 2 Assurances Caen Index du Forum -> Master 2 Assurances caen -> Discussions juridiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation